The Advisory Council of the Abbasid Caliphate was a three-member council (counting The Caliph) that governed the Abbasid Caliphate. These three individuals controlled government, economic, and colonial affairs (provided it was needed).
Members of the Council Edit
The members of the council included:
- Caliph Aero, co-founder of the Council and former ruler of the Abbasid Caliphate.
- Alezeem Piccolo, co-founder of the Council and one of two advisors to the Caliph.
- Governor Bravo, most recent member of the Council and governor of the city of Turin.
Important Events of the Abbasid Council Edit
- The signing of the Constitution of the Abbasid Caliphate
- The signing of the Turin Charter
- The granting of Turin's independence as a colony and declaration of said city as a town.
- The dissolution of the Abbasid Caliphate, followed by the immediate replacement of a new government headed by Bravo, the Imperium of Anetalia.